The added value of being part of the Solar Exhibition & Conference community
Next Generation EU marked an extraordinary turning point in European strategy by declaring the goal to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
Attending Solar Exhibition & Conference is important not only because you will have an active role in achieving these objectives, but also because it will enable you to:
- Assert your position within the solar community and gain a competitive advantage on the market
- Support the solar industry’s key role in the energy transition under way in Italy and internationally and promote its potential in all fields of application (residential, utility scale, energy communities, agrophotovoltaics, floating PV, e-mobility, etc.)
- Capitalise on networking opportunities and develop new business relationships
- Take part in refresher and training events with leading industry experts
- Present solar opportunities to other industrial communities covered by IEG in the following sectors: Food & Beverage; Jewellery & Fashion; Tourism & Hospitality; Wellness, Sport and Leisure; Lifestyle & Innovation; Green & Technology.