WIND EXPO FOR MED
Wind Expo for Med - WEM explores the potential of wind power and its contribution to achieving the goals of the European Green Deal, which has the ambitious objective of transforming Europe into a climate-neutral society by 2030.
Hosted in pavilions B1 and B2 of K.EY, WEM presents wind energy in all its forms: onshore wind power, which is struggling to make headway, slowed down by thousands of regulatory and authorisation challenges; offshore wind power, with its many unknowns for the future and multiple expectations; established mini-wind power generators; and renewable energy community projects based on wind energy.
WHO WILL YOU FIND AT WEM?
- Manufacturers of onshore and offshore wind turbines
- Manufacturers of floating wind technology
- Energy component manufacturers
- Solutions for revamping and repowering the existing plant
- O&M, assets and finance, developers
WHO IS ATTENDING:
- Wind farm operators
- Large electricity market operators