To ensure you get the best experience possible at the show, we use this section to gather your requests and develop a customised solution to your demands.
SERVICES FOR THE DISABLED
Rimini Fiera offers easy access and use to the trade fair district for the disabled, and makes the following services available:
• Reserved parking spaces
• Easily accessible entrances via ramps
• Push-to-open doors
• Single-level pavilions, all directly linked to each other
• Spacious catering areas that enable freedom of movement
• Appropriately equipped restrooms
• Convention rooms located on the upper floor accessible by lift
• Train station on the Milan-Bari line accessible by lift
• Wheelchair available near the first-aid service at the south entrance
If you have any food intolerances or specific dietary requirements, you can agree an alternative menu.