Key Energy: focus 2020
Key Energy is the platform that favours sharing and discussion among the sectors’ key players and stakeholders: it is a moment for dialogue between different economic sectors and a chance for all energy professionals to train and get updated.
The Scientific Committee is composed of representatives belonging to the main national and international institutions, technical & scientific associations, organisations and foundations, research institutes and universities.
The 2020 conference programme will focus on technological innovation, financial models and organisational solutions designed to support Italy in reaching the ambitious 2030 European targets.
Significant space will be given to analysis of the challenges that firms are facing on international markets and the opportunities for investment on the Italian market.
National and international scenario
- Utility-scale solar plants and PPAs
- Energy communities, prosumers
- Solar and wind revamping
- Floating power plants
- Energy storage systems
- New perspectives for white certificates
- Thermal account, the scenarios
- Deep renovation in construction
- Opportunities for technological integration
SUSTAINABLE CITY – DIGITAL, ELECTRIC AND CIRCULAR
- Circular economy in the management of services for citizens
- Efficient, networked lighting
- The move towards electric mobility for industry and the city
- Shared, smart mobility
- Flexible and integrated public transport
- The infrastructure challenge
- Technologies at the service of humankind and intelligent spaces
- Innovative energy management and efficiency solutions for buildings and businesses