Key Energy: conference programme preview
The 2019 conference programme will focus on technological innovations, financial models and organisational solutions able to facilitate Italy as it works towards the ambitious 2030 European targets.
Ample space will be given to analysis of the challenges and opportunities for Italian companies on international markets, while international investors will have the chance to better understand the Italian market.
We'll talk about:
- The national and international scenario
- Utility-scale solar plants and PPAs
- Energy communities, prosumers
- Solar and wind revamping
- Storage systems and digital
- New perspectives for white certificates
- Heating balance, new scenarios
- Deep renovation in construction
- Increasingly flexible public transport
- The future of shared mobility
- The future of electric mobility
- Circular economy in the management of citizens’ services: new technologies and business models