Livio De Santoli
Department of Astronautics Electric and Energy Engineering (DIAEE)
Sapienza University of Rome (Italy)
- Full Professor in HVAC Systems in Buildings and Energy Management (School of Engineering) at Sapienza University of Rome.
- Deputy Rector of Sapienza University of Rome for Sustainability and Energy Policies.
- President of Master Degree in Energy Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Past Dean of School of Architecture “Valle Giulia” 2009-2010.
- President of ATI Thermotechnical Italian Association.
- President of Coordinamento FREE (Renewable Energy Sources and Energy Efficiency Associations).
- PastPresident of AiCARR, HVAC National Association, 2014-2017.
- Member of International Advisory Board at Building Services Engineering Research & Technology (UK).
- Author of some 250 publications about Energy, Indoor Environment Quality, Renewables, HVAC Systems, Applied Thermodynamics and 17 books (academic and informative).
- Consultant of Italian Ministeries (MiSE, MATTM, MIBACT) and of most relevant Institution on the topic of energy policies.
- Energy Consulting of many important Energy Plans in urban and suburban scale.
- Winner of a number of Awards in the field of energy.