Pitch session with EU funded projects with sustainable solutions
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- 15:30 - 18:00
- Mimosa Room Pav. B6
Organized by: European Commission, Ecomondo Scientific Technical Committee, Key Energy Scientific Technical Committee
The pitch session builds up on the framework that composes the Pillar III of Horizon Europe, the EU’s key funding programme for research and innovation. Pillar III focusses on supporting the development of disruptive and market-creating innovations and on enhancing European innovation ecosystems. The pitch session model echoes this strategic approach and gives the selected beneficiaries the opportunity to present their ideas in front of an expert jury and interested audience.
The companies will pitch their research and business ideas to selected experts and investors coming from the private sector. A feedback session by jury that is composed of selected experts will follow with the purpose of highlighting the added-value of the proposed solutions from a technological and business perspective. The idea is to bring scientists, managers and entrepreneurs together to discover new innovative companies in the field of green technologies. The ECOMONDO audience is also invited to join the discussion and to bring in their input.
President of Session
- CINEA, REA and EISMEA, three Executive Agencies of the European Commission, will invite to pitch funded SMEs and projects working on energy- and environmental-related topics and renowned investors and experts as jury members.
- Each SME will pitch for 5 minutes.
- 10 minutes will be dedicated for feedback and discussion given by a jury composed of experts, investors and audience.
- Energy transition
- Key Energy and Ecomondo Event