Ecomondo International Events
Ecomondo organises a series of technical – scientific appointments during the year, both in Italy and abroad. Stay tuned with the latest updates on Ecomondo International Events on Circular Economy and Green Technologies.
- CDEPE powered by Ecomondo - The International B2B2G platform for Green Technologies Industry in Southwest of China. CDEPE - Chengdu Environmental Protection Expo (at its 15th edition in 2019), is known to be the greatest expo for environmental protection in West China; a bridge between South and West China and the world of Green Technologies... >>read more
- Ecomondo Brazil – international business platform in the sector of environmental technologies. The aim of the expo is presenting the most innovative solutions in the sectors of Water, Waste and Renewable Energy on a global scale. The event favours the networking between green economy investors in Brazil and potential foreign partners... >>read more
- Ecomondo Road Map – a series of national and international appointments, technical–scientific events and customer–oriented presentations to showcase the industrial platform in the Italian system to the major stakeholders in each target country... >>read more
- International Buyer - Business meeting - At Ecomondo there will be present 500 buyers and many delegations coming from: China, Iran, MENA area, ASEAN area, India, Scandinavia, Indonesia, Gulf region, Morocco, South Africa, Azerbaijan. The collaboration with the Italian Ministry of the Environment and the Italian Trade Agency will strengthen the presence of institutional delegations... >>read more
- ECOMONDO 2018 – there will be a remarkable international presence at Ecomondo 2018. The participation of multinationals operating in Circular Economy and exhibiting at Ecomondo is growing year on year; we will present also Collective Area coming from all over the world, Institutions such as the European Commission and World Bank, main sectorial associations such as ISWA, WorldBiogas Media and World Biogas Association... >>read more