K.EY BUYERS' PROGRAM
The selection of BUYERS for K.EY 2023 has officialy opened!
Professionals with decisional power in purchasing (purchasing managers, company managers and CEOs) in the energy transition sectors can take part in the Buyers Program.
If you represent an industry, a municipality, a public authority or a governmental body, a management and service company, or a food and agricultural company do not miss the opportunity to:
- Discover brand new trends and innovative technologies in the field of green, sustainable economy and renewable energies;
- Meet key players in the energy transition reference sectors;
- Widen commercial and institutional contacts and networks for your company;
- Find inspiration with companies’ best practices and high-tech products and projects;
- Take part to a rich offer of conferences and round tables, developed in cooperation with a qualified scientific committee, to keep informed about legislative aspects, development trends and new emerging markets.
Focus on the Renewables, the main sectors of K.EY 2023 are:
> SEC - SOLAR EXIBITION & CONFERENCE: area dedicated to photovoltaic technology and storage;
> WEM - WIND EXPO FOR MED: technologies and services for the construction and operation of ons and offshore wind power plants;
> HYE – HYDROGEN EXPO: technologies and projects for hydrogen production and storage;
> EFFI – ENERGY EFFICIENCY EXPO: technologies and services to optimise consumption and reduce the carbon footprint of industry and buildings;
> eME – e-MOBILITY EXPO: Electric and sustainable mobility, from charging infrastructure to interconnection services;
> SUSTAINABLE CITY: Project dedicated to the transformation of cities according to the smart city model.
Contribution to the accommodation (only if booked by IEG)
Airport transfer service (from/to Bologna, Ancona or Rimini)
Daily shuttle service from hotels to the expo centre and back
Free entrance ticket
Lunch at the expo
Access to the Buyers’ Lounge with a wide range of services available
B2B meetings with exhibitors bookable in advance
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- company name
- name and surname of the buyer
- position in the company
- company website
- products of interest
- a brief description of the company and of any project you are developing
The International Buyers Department will take charge of your application and will give you a response as soon as possible.