What is a Buyer?
The Buyers’ Program is reserved to professionals that have decisional power in purchasing (purchasing managers, company managers and CEOs) in the following categories
Industries (such as: agri-food, mechanical, pharmaceutical, paper & packaging, automotive, plastic & rubber, oil & gas, wood, iron & steel, textile, construction, cement, ceramic, hotel, mining industry) interested in:
- energy production, efficiency processes
- energy efficiency
Municipalities, authorities, public and governmental bodies:
- interested in purchasing new machines, vehicles and plants components for the renewable energies sector, smart cities, e-mobility
- with important projects already launched or in the process of starting related to renewable energies sector, smart cities, e-mobility
- interested in new machines/software to update processes with new environmental legislations
- interested in promoting the use of renewable energies and installing renewable energy plants
Management and service companies (such as: utilities, retailers and distributors, company energy managers, real estates and EPC contractors, ICT services, big building managers, transport infrastructures, engineering companies and design studios with major imminent projects, renewable energy plant maintenance companies, managers of solar, wind, photovoltaic, hydroelectric plants, financial institutions) interested in:
- purchasing or replacing a renewable energy plant (solar, wind, photovoltaic, hydroelectric energy)
- purchasing a lightning plant
- purchasing an electrical generator
Food and agricultural companies:
- with high investment/purchasing capacity
- interested in purchasing renewable energy plants and/or electrical generators
Why should you join the buyers program?
Taking part to the buyers’ program at Key Energy 2022 you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover brand new trends and innovative technologies in the field of green, sustainable economy and renewable energies;
- Meet key players in the reference sectors of the green economy sectors;
- Widen commercial and institutional contacts and networks for your company;
- Find inspiration with companies’ best practices and high-tech products and projects;
- Take part to a rich offer of conferences and round tables, developed in cooperation with a qualified scientific committee, to keep informed about legislative aspects, development trends and new emerging markets.