What is a Buyer?
The Buyers’ Program is reserved to professionals that have decisional power in purchasing (purchasing managers, company managers and CEOs) in the following categories:
Industries (such as: agri-food, mechanical, pharmaceutical, paper & packaging, automotive, plastic & rubber, oil & gas, wood, iron & steel, construction, cement, ceramic, hotel, mining industry) interested in:
- Production, processes efficiency
- energy efficiency
Municipalities, authorities, public and governmental bodies:
- interested in purchasing new machines, vehicles and plants components
- with important projects already launched or in the process of starting
- interested in new machines/software to update processes with new environmental legislations
- interested in promoting the use of renewable energies and installing renewable energy plants
Management and service companies (such as: retailers and distributors, scrap dealers, landfills and big building managers, engineering companies and design studios with major imminent projects, real estates, renewable energy plant maintenance companies, managers of solar, wind, photovoltaic, hydroelectric plants, financial institutions) interested in:
- purchasing or replacing a renewable energy plant (solar, wind, photovoltaic, hydroelectric energy)
- purchasing a lightning plant
- purchasing an electrical generator
Food and agricultural companies:
- with high investment/purchasing capacity
- interested in purchasing renewable energy plants and/or electrical generators
Why should you join the buyers program?
Taking part to the buyers’ program at Key Energy 2021 you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover brand new trends and innovative technologies in the field of green and sustainable economy;
- Meet key players in the reference sectors of the green economy sectors;
- Widen commercial and institutional contacts and networks for your company;
- Find inspiration with companies’ best practices and high-tech products and projects;
- Take part to a rich offer of conferences and round tables, developed in cooperation with a qualified scientific committee, to keep informed about legislative aspects, development trends and new emerging markets.