Key Energy confirms its position as the key show for electric mobility, a sector that is enjoying progressive and exponential growth worldwide, carving out a new larger market space to guarantee environmental sustainability and reduce refuelling costs.
Attending the show means being a key player in energy transition, as set out in the National Recovery and Resilience Plan.
This year, Key Energy is dedicating two pavilions to this theme, D6 (e-mobility for cities) and D7 (e-mobility for industry and professionals, and technological electrification infrastructure).
Specifically, e-mobility for industry and professionals will cover the following topics:
- electric cars and commercial vehicles and PHEVs,
- short- and long-term leasing solutions,
- digital solutions for fleet management, corporate car sharing, company car-pooling,
- benefits, opportunities, tax breaks and the economic sustainability of the switch to electric vehicles (maintenance, running costs, useful life)
As regards e-mobility for cities, we will talk about:
- digital services for the management of car/bike sharing and the modal integration of personal means of transport with local public transport
- light mobility
- e-vehicles for last mile transport
- electrification as a regional marketing tool
Finally, we will cover electrification infrastructure and technologies:
- electric recharging points and stations
- lithium-ion batteries for electric cars
- vehicle-to-grid technology